Coquitlam Naturopathic Doctor
Naturopathic Doctors combine modern science with traditional and natural medicines to get to the root cause of your health concerns, treating more than just the symptoms.
What is Naturopathic Medicine?
Naturopathic Medicine uses evidence-informed therapies to support and help give your body the right environment it needs to thrive, stimulating the body’s innate ability to heal itself. Naturopathic Doctors are trained as primary care providers who diagnose, treat and manage acute and chronic conditions and help prevent illness.
What does a typical treatment course look like?
Your initial visit will involve a full history of your health story, reviewing any labs and performing necessary physical exams. Additional tests may be ordered to get a clearer picture of the root cause of the problem and establish a baseline of health. You will be given personalized recommendations to address your specific health goals. This may include: Lifestyle changes, supportive IV therapy, Physical medicine, Nutritional and Herbal medicine supplements, and more. During follow up visits, we will track your progress, and make any additional adjustments to your treatment plan depending on your response. We may also order any extra labs for further investigation. As healing progresses, less frequent follow ups will help optimize your health and prevent recurrence of
What do Naturopathic Doctors Treat?
- Low energy/Poor sleep: Chronic fatigue, chronic stress & burnout, anemia, nutritional deficiencies, insomnia, daytime fatigue
- Digestion: Gas, Bloating, Food Sensitivities, Heartburn, Altered bowel function, IBS, IBD, GERD,SIBO
- Skin conditions: Eczema, psoriasis, acne
- Heart Health: Elevated cholesterol, Hypertension
- Sports Medicine: Back and Neck pain, Sports-related injuries, Repetitive sprains/strains, Poor posture, Migraine/tension headaches, Tendonitis, osteoarthritis
- Chronic Pain: Fibromyalgia, Joint Pain, Arthritis, Back Pain, Chronic Injuries, Headaches
- Mood: Stress, Anxiety, Depression, Cognitive and memory concerns
- Weight: Weight loss, weight fluctuations, cravings, nutritional support
- Male Health Issues: Infertility, Libido
- Female Health Issues: Irregular periods, Menopause, Infertility
Our Naturopathic Doctor can also help recommend a cocktail of IV therapy to help with fatigue, low
motivation, immune support, detoxification and general well-being.
For more information please visit our IV Hydration page.