We determine what caused your injury or pain and then collaborate with you to develop a customized treatment plan that returns you to the health you deserve!
Physiotherapists at Manhas Health & Co. aim to educate individuals as to how their body operates and to maximize their ability to function as a whole by primarily utilizing manual therapy and exercise-based approaches to rehabilitation.
We don’t just treat the symptom – we determine what caused your injury or pain and then collaborate with you to develop a customized treatment plan that returns you to the health you deserve!
Your first visit will involve a musculoskeletal assessment where we fully analyze your problem, taking into account your lifestyle, work demands and goals.
We will then develop a customized treatment plan that will include one or more of our services. For example, we might use manual therapy to alleviate your current pain and then create a personalized exercise program to restore your strength and range of motion.
Our services include:
– Manual therapy – hands-on treatment to mobilize and/or manipulate joints and soft tissue
– Custom-designed rehab exercise plans
– Pain management education
– Therapies, including TENS (transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation), ultrasound, traction, heat and ice
– Intramuscular stimulation (IMS) – inserting thin sterile acupuncture needles into the muscle to release the persistent tension
– Taping – for sprained or chronically unstable joints or soft tissue
– Vestibular rehabilitation for dizziness and balance disorders
– Hand therapy, including custom braces and splints
– Athlete screening for injury prevention and performance
– Ergonomic assessment
– Group fitness and strength & conditioning classes