Coquitlam Vaginal Rejuvenation
Votiva/Plus90 is a therapeutic device for the treatment of sexual dysfunction or as an adjunct to Kegel exercises.
Votiva/Plus90 Vaginal Rejuvenation
Votiva/Plus90 is a therapeutic device for the treatment of sexual dysfunction or as an adjunct to Kegel exercises. Votiva/Plus90 with Morpheus8 is a fractional treatment promoting tissue remodeling that leads to a more youthful external appearance.
The treatment is intended for feminine wellness and approved for muscle stimulation, relaxation, pain reduction, fractional resurfacing, improvement of blood circulation, and for the treatment of urinary incontinence.
Votiva/Plus90 can be used internally and externally. Internal treatments promote collagen formation and vaginal rejuvenation. External treatments provide a non-invasive solution to improve the appearance.
- Avoid sexual intercourse 24 hours prior to treatment.
- Avoid anti-inflammatory medications 3 days prior to treatment.
- The patient should have recent treatment area exam to ensure that there are no irregularities, lesions or active infections.
- Hair should be shaved in the treatment area 2-4 days prior to the procedure. The hair should not be waxed or chemically removed.
- For patients with a history of the genital herpes virus, prophylactic medications should be started 2-3 days before the treatment.
Patients can expect to feel a heating sensation during treatment. Results can be felt and seen immediately, with continued improvements over the following weeks or multiple treatments.
Your physician will determine the best treatment plan for you. The majority of patients have 2-3 sessions, however, most notice a difference after only 1 treatment. The number of sessions depends on your treatment concerns, your personal goals, and if you plan to use a combination treatment or a single treatment approach.
Votiva/Plus90 offers immediate results, with continued improvements over time.
Redness and sensitivity may be felt after the treatment. Some women notice swelling and vaginal bleeding that resolves within 5-7 days.
Treatments starting at $850 per session.