Coquitlam IV Hydration Therapy
Intravenous fluid administration is a generally safe and effective method of providing the body with essential vitamins and hydration.
IV Lounge Menu
Detox & Anti-aging
Weight Loss Support
Contents: B complex, Carnitine
MIC shot: $20
Contents: Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Carnitine, Taurine, Magnesium, Zinc
Pre or Post Night Out
Contents: Zofran (Antinausea), Vitamin B12, Vitamin B Complex
Contents: Zofran (Antinausea), Magnesium
Contents: Vitamin C, Zinc, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B Complex
Group Session Available
IV Therapy treatment is conducted in our IV Lounge, equipped with comfortable lounging chairs. Treatments can be done as an individual or space can be booked for you and your friends. Groups of 3 or greater receive a discounted rate.
Want to take it to the next level? A larger group event can be booked at our 2nd floor gym. Up to 7 individuals can receive treatment at one time with space to accommodate additional members (total floor space 3500 sq feet). To book a corporate event for wellness or team bonding, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Intravenous fluid administration is a generally safe and effective method of providing the body with essential vitamins and hydration. Prior to your treatment, you will be screened by a medical professional to ensure this procedure is safe for you. Administration of IV fluids should be done with oversight from a physician who is capable of managing potential side effects.
Some of the main benefits of IV fluid administration are:
1. Better bioavailability of nutrients via bypassing 1st pass effect as well as circumventing loss of potency and GI upset
2. To infuse generally larger quantities of nutrients directly into the bloodstream while maintaining maximum potency
3. To assist with repletion of nutrients and hydration
4. Allows the body to absorb 10-20 times more nutrients
Glutathione is an important antioxidant that helps fight free radicals, protecting against cellular and tissue damage. Glutathione concentrations decrease with age, and reduced serum concentrations are associated with poor health.
Some of the benefits of glutathione administration are:
1. Glutathione also plays an important role in cellular processes, including some involved in the adaptations of skeletal muscle to athletic training. Based on these functions, some researchers have proposed that increasing glutathione concentrations via supplementation may enhance athletic performance.
2. Lightening and brightening skin by erasing hyper-pigmentation and inhibiting melanin production in cells
3. Reducing inflammation
4. Promoting high energy and mental clarity
5. Providing anti-aging properties
6. Detoxifying and fighting oxidative stress
Intravenous fluids are used to replace depleted nutrients.
Prior to your infusion, your medical history will be reviewed by a board-certified physician. A nurse will clean your skin and place a small catheter into your vein. This allows the solution to be infused directly into your venous system. After 45-60 minutes, the infusion will be complete and a bandage will be applied over the site.
IV fluids are infused over 45-75 minutes.
Glutathione is infused over 20-30 minutes.
Most patients do not experience any side effects. Risks include but are not limited to infection, increased blood pressure, bruising/swelling at the infusion site, air emboli, electrolyte imbalance, and pulmonary edema.
Intravenous (IV) glutathione infusion bypasses the digestive tract altogether, delivering the master antioxidant directly to your cells. The vast majority of patients receiving IV glutathione treatment have no side effects at all.
Treatments range from $90-235 depending on the infusion selected. Monthly membership plans are available.